Prices from 1st January to 31st December 2024
There are 3 apartments, all at the same price: £90 per night.
The apartments sleep 4 people, if the guest wants to put a spare bed or a cot into the apartment there is an extra charge of £10 per night.
Notes on our prices
- Prices include: all electricity, water, heating, towels, wifi service, linen & cleaning.
- Damage deposit: for each apartment booked we request a £100 (or euro-equivalent) returnable damage deposit which is payable on arrival.
- Bed & Breakfast: we have a choice of breakfast menu available to all of our clients.
How to Book
- To make a provisional booking, please contact us by telephone on +33 (0)3 21 86 85 77 or by e-mail using the Booking Request form below.
- To confirm the booking, we ask for a non-refundable 20% deposit with a signed Booking Form (download a PDF version of the Booking Form).
- Telephone, email or written bookings are accepted for reserving apartment/s until the Booking Form can be completed (please refer to the Terms and Conditions on our Booking Form).
- The Booking Form can either be printed off, completed and then posted to us or emailed to us. As well as returning the signed Booking Form, we ask for payment of the 20% deposit or the full rental amount, depending on the length of time available before the start date of your holiday.
- We will contact the client to confirm the booking once the Booking Form and deposit have been recieved.
- The balance must be paid not less than eight weeks before the start date of your holiday.
- Payments may be made in pounds sterling or euros by direct transfer to a UK Bank or a French Bank.
- Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury on the property (please refer to the Terms and Conditions on our Booking Form).
Booking request form
Terms & Conditions
- The property known as either “Apartment 1, 2 or 3” is offered for holiday on behalf of Laurence & Helen Ford (later referred to as the “Owners”) to the renter (later referred to as the “Client”). The Client will be deemed to be the lead person named on the booking form.
- To reserve the property, the Client should complete and sign the Booking Form and return it together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (20% of the total rent due or 100% if within 8 weeks of the start of the holiday. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owners reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled). Following receipt of the Booking Form and deposit/full payment, confirmation of the booking will be sent by email or telephone to the Client. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
- If you are forced to cancel your holiday within 12 weeks of your departure date, the balance of the total rental is payable immediately. If you cancel more than 12 weeks before your departure date, any deposit paid will be forfeited – whether you are insured for this risk or not.
- A security deposit of £100 (or Euro equivalent) per property booked will be required at the start of your holiday and will be refunded in whole or in part after the property has been checked at the end of your holiday. All breakages, losses or damages will be deducted from the security deposit. Should the security deposit be insufficient to meet such costs or liability, any additional amounts are payable by the Client. However the sum reserved in this clause shall not limit the Client’s liability to the Owners.
- Subject to clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refund of amounts paid will be made if the Owners are able to re-let the property, and any expenses or losses incurred in doing so will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the Owners’ insurance.
- The rental period shall commence at 4pm on the first day and finish at 11am on the last day. The Owners shall not be obliged to offer accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
- The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed what has been stated on the booking form, unless the Owners have given written permission.
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. Although a final clean is included in the rental, the Owners reserve the right to make retention from the security deposit to cover additional costs if the Client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbances to those resident in neighbouring properties.
- The Owners reserve the right to enter onto the property at reasonable times to carry out normal maintenance, which may include cleaning work etc. The Owners reserve the right to take any relevant action, including immediate termination of the tenancy, if any property is abused or misused.
- Any reasonable conditions stated within the rented property on arrival form part of this contract.
- Whilst the Owners have made every possible effort to ensure that the details contained on the Website and on any further marketing material are accurate, apartments may be altered, facilities changed or properties withdrawn from letting altogether. Should the Owners have to cancel your holiday in such circumstance or for any reason whatsoever, the Owners will endeavour to transfer your booking to an alternative equivalent property, if available, or will refund all monies paid.
- The Client and party acquire no rights whatsoever over the property except in occupation as a holiday let for the period booked. The Client should not sub-let the property.
- The Client shall report to the Owner without delay any defects in the property or breakdown of appliances in the property. Arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made by the Owners as soon as possible.
- The Owners shall not be liable to the client:
14.1 for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public service to the property, not in respect of any equipment, or appliance in the property or garden.
14.2 for any loss, damage or injury that is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owners.
14.3 for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in such event, the Owners shall within seven days of the notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
- Under no circumstances shall the Owners’ liability to the Client exceed the amount paid for the rental period.
- The use of accommodation amenities where offered, such as swings and slides etc, are entirely at the user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury to a user or visitor and loss or damage to the user’s or visitor’s belongings.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage to any motor vehicle or its contents.
- The parking of caravans (motorised or otherwise) or camping is not permitted on the property grounds without written permission of the Owners.
- The bringing of pets on to the property is forbidden except with the written permission of the Owners.
- This contract shall be governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction In England or the EEC.